Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Beginning Our CrAAAzy Summer (June 2012)

 
Celebrated Father's Day
 
Went a visited my Grandparents, so I could see them at least once during my pregnancy. If we didn't go in June, we would never make it during our busy summer. Of course Jacob had to ruin pics...
 
And my Papa had to check out what he was doing :)
 
Did VBS and all the kids had fun being in the pregnant lady's group. My body was so tired after jumping, dancing, walking, and moving all morning long!! I think I took a nap everyday when I got home!
 
Went to Burger's Lake and enjoyed the water since I was big and pregnant and HOT!!!
 
Jacoby was popping at this point! I finally beat the guys for having the biggest belly haha
 
Oh how those girls loooooved on my Jacoby belly!
 
Sweet daddy put together Jacoby's crib before we took off on our busy July. We decided we wouldn't ever buy separate pieces again, even if it saved us money, bc Jacob's sanity was more important haha
 
Isaiah 35:3 "Strengthen the feeble hands; steady the knees that give way." I begin to pray this as our busy summer was unfolding and I was growing bigger, and more miserable, every day! I knew that He alone could give me the strength I needed to continue serving Him surrounded by teenagers and carry a baby all at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment