Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Sleep? What's That?! (Aug. 2012)

 
FINALLY the month to slow down and focus on Jacoby coming! My sweet sisters threw me a super cute vintage airplane baby shower...



 
We had our picture Scavenger Hunt with the youth group

 
We had youth led Sunday again...


 
I never had time during the summer to take belly pics, so Molly captured some sweet moments @ 34 wks pregnant!! I had to have some pics of my big Jacoby belly :)



 
And I got to see a 3D image of him. I always knew he had Jacob's head and lips and my nose :)
 
My mom helped me with a few sewing projects. We reupolstered a glider that was given to us and I will NEVER do that again! This chair is staying the same fabric for every single one of our kids!!
 
Finished product. Not too bad for my first time, but of course my mom helped a lot haha
 
I sewed on some fabric to cover over the sailboat on this pillow. I didn't want to throw it out just bc it didn't match his airplane theme...
 
Made my own lampshade with leftover fabric, buttons and hot glue gun
 
Staple gunned fabric and cut up valance from Jacoby's bedding set
 
My sweet dad came over to help Jacob hang Jacoby's quilt rack (after my sweet mom helped me paint the whole room)
 
Jacob finished putting together the changing table and dresser...never again!!
 
And we hung up the vintage airplanes and quilt his Grandma Sandy made him when he was boy
 
The busy summer is coming to a close, we have everything we need for our little bundle and his room is ready for his debut into the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment