Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Birthday Month!! (Sept. 2012)

 
Oh my goodness I am so HUGE!! Labor day wknd we had our annual Back-to-School All Nighter, so I had one more thing I had to hang in there for!! We planned the games, got the bounce houses, provided food and entertainment and I left at 2:00 in the morning. I was exhausted, swollen and my whole body ached! Little did I know that in 2 weeks Jacoby was coming...





 
I tried to make it to kids football games before Jacoby came, so I went to Ben and Raymon's game Friday, Sept. 7th, exactly one week from Jacoby coming. I sure did sit in those bleachers and prop my swollen feet up. Texas heat is so hard on pregnancy!
 
Last pic I took of me and Jacoby before he came the next week @ 37 wks :) He definitely had dropped

No comments:

Post a Comment